Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HMM

I have not rode in a few days because I just have been extremly busy. Planning on working her again today or tomorrow. We only 2 weeks tell the Gymkhana. This should be a pretty interesting one because we will have the foal there to. This is her first show, she has been in public before but not very much. She loves to go and so I think we will make a great first show, if she shows any signs of blowing up I will take her the round pen work her and then call it a day. They always run barrels first so it will be good. I will more then likely enter Jackpot barrels just to get her in the arena twice on barrels. Not like I will be in the winning for awards or money!!! I am competing in the big dog group, theses guys travel all year and most go to state. I think this will be a great first show because it is so small, laid back and were usually done by 3 at the latest. Normal gymkhanas start at 5am loading into the trailer and driving the 2 hours and then riding all day and then loading up and going home. We used to roll end about 7 or 8 from those.

No comments:

Post a Comment