Thursday, August 20, 2009

New to the blog world

Well this is my first attempt at blogging, I believe this is a perfect time in my life to start because I am just starting to train a new mare. I grew up riding and for the last 4 years really learning the ends and outs of training and such. I am no expert at it to say the least, I prefer to take a misunderstood or abused horse and turn them around then break out a colt. In 4 years I have rescued and bought misunderstood horses and trained them and resold them to wonderful homes. I put my love of that aside to fellow my other dream and that was to raise American Quarter Horses. I rode at a ranch for a for free, the lady did not ride much so they were all barley broke to ride. I had a blast and she knew I loved Dolly so when the day came to say good bye to all the horses she emailed me and said I will take $500.00 down and $100.00 a month if you come get Dolly this weekend. I told her the price at $4500.00 was still high and she said don't worry I am giving her to you for $2500. She was in foal but I have spent the last year riding her and getting her used to lots of different things. We have bonded beyond words and I could not have asked for a better horse then here.

This blog is to keep you up to date on whats going on in my horse world.

No comments:

Post a Comment