Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I swear....

Ok, I have said this serval times but I think I am going to do it from now on..... A blooger I speak to told me its a great way to keep a journal of what is going on around your place and what you have done with your horses. As I have sat here and read things I have blogged I forgot I even done that.....

Dolly is weaned and in our backyard doing wonderful.... She is be leaving to go down south in a few weeks to get bred. She will stay down there for a month, I sure will miss her.

This weekend were headed down to trade Jester ( Dollys 2009 foal ) for a 2008 AQHA Bay Stallion. He is from the ranch I worked at and I imprinted him at an early age. He is very frindly and very nice. He has a better pedigree then Jester and should breed in nice with our heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment